Wednesday, September 27, 2006

One-Day Sale on Carnival Cruises -- Effective Now

I've been shopping for a cruise and I just stumbled onto this -- Carnival Cruise Lines is having a one-day sale on "virtually any cruise sailing between now and December 15, 2007." Not only are prices reduced (by $100 per person for the 7-day cruise I looked at), but in addition you can get free stateroom upgrades in some cases.

The "one day" of the sale is supposedly Thursday, September 28, but their site started advertising the sale after midnight (Eastern Time) Wednesday morning. You might want to act fast, because upgrades are limited. The cruise I checked only had a choice of 3 available rooms to upgrade to, for the price range I was looking at.

One problem is, their site doesn't have updated prices yet (at least not when I was there). However, I did see the reduced prices on the Southwest Airlines site (look for "Book Cruises" at the bottom center of the page), and you can book through that site just as easily. Of course the telephone or the travel agent are also options.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home